.

.

 

Brian Griffiths
PO Box 30826
Richards Bay 3900
South Africa

Tel +27 (0)35 789 9123

Whatsapp +27 8 23231004

info@discoveringafrica.net

 

The Safari comprises:-

13 dives- 4 Aliwal- 5 Mozambique - 4 Cape (Great White, 7 Gill Cowshark, Blue and Mako shark plus Fur seal dives).

Cylinder and weightbelt

Collection at Durban airport and all internal road transport until your departure from Cape Town (Durban - Cape Town flight not included)

11 nights Bed and Breakfast in shared accomadation. The accomadation used may vary with availability but are all very comfortable.

Entry fees at the Hluhluwe and Cape Point National Reserve

Half day visit to the 'Big 5' Hluhluwe/Umfolosi Game Reserves

 

The following is not included on bookings direct with Discovering Africa Safaris-

Flights and airport tax

In South Africa visas for EEC passports are issued free of charge on arrival. Visas for Mozambique are available from any Mozambique Embassy or at the border post. Visas issued at the border are single entry whilst at Embassies multiple entry visas are normally given. This is only of interest on the occaision of our having a bad sea one day at Ponta do Ouro. Clients with multiple entry visas can be taken to Tembe Elephant Park just over the border in South Africa. Tembe has most of the world's remaining 'Tuskers' - Elephants with huge tusks of 100+ pounds per side. These elephants are over 100 years old.

All drinks

Meals apart from breakfast.

Any additional activities

Prices are:-

Divers Euro 2,460.00

Non divers Euro 1,485.00

Baited shark dive Replaces two normal dives Euro 95.00

Single supplement Euro 155.00

Hire of complete set of dive gear Euro 275.00

The itinerary and details of the 14 Day Shark Safari can be seen here.

Cost per extra night Bed and Breakfast in Simons Town € 45 sharing € 55 single.

Payment 25% on reservation, remaining 75% one month before departure

Nitrox is available at Aliwal Shoal and Simons Town for qualified divers. Payment is direct to the compressor operator.

All dives are ' sea conditions permitting' with no rebate for the dives made impossible by sea conditions.

South Africa has top class medical facilities but they are run on a commercial basis. Guests are advised to ensure that they have adequate appropriate Travel Insurance.

.

Guaranteed sharks or your diving is FREE.

.

Travel agents offering our Safaris with flights included

.

Absolut Scuba Germany/Austria/Switzerland Contact

.

It's my Sport Germany Contact

.

Light and Blue Germany Contact

.

Tropical Seas Austria Contact

.

Tauchreisen Lorenc Austria Contact

.

Bunte Urlaubswelt Austria Contact

.

Diving Travel Network Sweden Contact

.

van Aa tot Zet reizen Netherlands Contact

.

Diving Holidays Netherlands/Belgium Contact

.

Neos Voyages Switzerland Contact


Ultramarina France /Switzerland Contact


.

Dive Trip Adékua - Pays Francophone (prix sans vols) Contact

.

Fun & Fly France Contact

Our Links-Eine Webseite auf Deutsch--A Shark website in English-- Horseback Safaris with Big Game--Game Fishing in South Africa--The Sardine Run

Luxury B&B in Umkomaas--Jetski Fishing-- Jetski Fishing Safari--Kayak Fishing--Deutsch Tauchsafari-- Spearfishing

Copyright © All Rights Reserved 2004 - 2016 Discovering Africa Safaris