Click for mobile version


Brian Griffiths

PO Box 30826

Richards Bay 3900

South Africa

Whatsapp +27 82323 1004


The Safari comprises:-

9 dives in Mozambique

Cylinder and weightbelt

Collection at Durban airport and all internal transport until your departure from Durban

7 nights Bed and Breakfast in shared accomadation. The Lodges used may vary with availability but are all very comfortable.

Entry fees at the National Reserves of Sodwana Bay, Hluhluwe and St Lucia Parks

A full daytour in the 'Big 5' Hluhluwe/Umfolosi Game Reserves

Animal viewing boat trip on Lake St Lucia

The following is not included on bookings direct with Discovering Africa Safaris-

Flights and airport tax

In South Africa visas for EEC passports are issued free of charge on arrival. Visas for Mozambique are available from any Mozambique Embassy or at the border post.

All drinks

Meals apart from breakfast.

Any additional activities

Prices are:-

Divers Euro 1,875.00

Non divers Euro 1,495.00


Single supplement Euro 135.00

Hire of complete set of dive gear Euro 230.00

Payment 30% on reservation, remaining 70% one month before departure

Nitrox is available for qualified divers. Payment is direct to the compressor operator.

All dives are ' conditions permitting' with no rebate for the very rare dives made impossible by sea conditions.

South Africa has top class medical facilities but they are run on a commercial basis. Guests are advised to ensure that they have adequate appropriate Travel Insurance.


Guaranteed sharks or your diving is FREE.


Travel agents offering our Safaris with flights included


Absolut Scuba Germany/Austria/Switzerland Contact


Nautilus Tauchreisen Germany/Austria/Switzerland Contact


Tauchcenter-Nullzeit Germany Contact


Orca Germany Contact


Light and Blue Germany Contact


Tropical Seas Austria Contact


Tauchreisen Lorenc Austria Contact


Bunte Urlaubswelt Austria Contact


Diving Travel Network Sweden Contact


van Aa tot Zet reizen Netherlands Contact


Diving Holidays Netherlands/Belgium Contact


Sevenseas France Contact


Aquarev France Contact

Ultramarina France /Switzerland Contact


Dive Trip Adékua - Pays Francophone (prix sans vols) Contact

. .

Our Links-Eine Webseite auf Deutsch--A Shark website in English-- Horseback Safaris with Big Game--Game Fishing in South Africa--The Sardine Run

Luxury B&B in Umkomaas--Jetski Fishing-- Jetski Fishing Safari--Kayak Fishing--Deutsch Tauchsafari-- Spearfishing

Copyright © All Rights Reserved 2004 - 2020 Discovering Africa Safaris